Boss Compensation Poll

i also have no friends either :fr:

all of the groups that iā€™ve met were random players that were grinding in the same server by coincidence

Would like something unique, but not overpowered to replace the boss drops that couldnā€™t be obtained any other way.

nope

If I want to be honest, yes. Boss drops are harder to get if you have a life than you think.

u want a unique item new players cant get because you spent 12 minutes hitting q

I think the most likely option is that we just get a voucher until the first bosses are added, where we get their gear.

Ah yes, go talk to vetex about getting a badge with a possibly unique item because we played the game before this update. Thatā€™s only a few seconds joining and leaving the game.

Letā€™s stop arguing now.

nope, stop talking you already lost the argument

If you want to be toxic, donā€™t do it on a public forum.

why are you still talking???

this guy has been like this since he joined, I looked through his posts. this kid is edgy as hell.

1 Like

I can tell, lol.

Im not sure if this guys being serious, or if heā€™s trolling. iā€™m surprised he hasnā€™t been banned yet.

Iā€™ve also looked through his replies, theyā€™re extremely self-centered and rude. We just shouldnā€™t listen to him and wouldnā€™t be surprised if he was trolling, either.

all of the toxic post I remember are made by him

he even managed to piss off vetex

he should probably just get banned lol, he only brings malice.

Good god I just read that thread, he thinks everything needs to be the way he wants it to be. If he hates the game that much, why is he still on the forums?

This person is as toxic as a poison mage.

probably just seeking attention, he offline now.

Would be happy if he stayed offline for the next few eons, going to stop posting on this topic because itā€™s pointless.