Boss items not gonna become weapons or armor

because they are the only bosses in wom

No, it wouldn’t it would only be vaguely similar to it since there’s still the demand factor plus it’s uncertain if he can 100% replicate the difficulty of wom’s bosses, either way thing is IF he does manage to somehow mimic the trading value, the demand will probably be way lower since I’m 99% sure there will be better and rarer boss items and gear so people wouldn’t care about them, ultimately making it nearly impossible to make it have the same value (I bring this up because in the trading scene we have been constantly under the assumption that the compensation will be more useful and now apparently more valuable, if he does what I said here it would be very redundant since they’d be the opposite).

It’s kinda pontless to have this discussion though as we know they aren’t becoming boss items, so rarity and difficulty are probably out of the equation

although the plans may have changed by now, cosmetics aren’t more “useful”

and the literal first bosses making them the lowest tier with the worst loot…

they won’t be equal value if they’re turned into cosmetics
i don’t think they should be turned into weapons/armor but vetex kinda contradicted himself here
honestly i don’t care about the value of boss drops in ao

лучше что бы предметы боссов были тем что мы можем использовать а то весь геймплей пропадет

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums :clap:

Unfortunately the rules only allow English, so you might need to use a translator

That still isnt confirmed. And i do really hope they arent exclusive

1 Like

why have people been and still are assuming that they’ll be exclusive? It was never stated it would and now vetex said this

yes he could technically make an exclusive non-gear related item, but I don’t vetex is two-faced like that

2 Likes

The plan was for there to eventually be more bosses with rare drops. Minotaur/Exiled drops were always going to become worthless eventually.

Same thing would apply to WoM if it was going to be updated.

1. There’s no reason to assume they’ll be cosmetic.
  2. The most valuable item in the game is cosmetic.

Exactly. Their drops are only valuable because of the low level cap.

I agree. If all the good items are exclusive, it makes it much harder for new players to get into trading.

1 Like

its a fuck ton rarer than a boss drop

Just saying, in video games with economies, how useful an item is tends to have next to no impact on how valuable it is.

usefulness does have an impact on boss drop values though, and they’re not rare at all so they’re gonna be a lot less valuable if they do turn cosmetic

Guys I’m gonna call it

Vetex is gonna replace the minotaur helmet with an actual minotaur head

Minotaur helmet actually looked pretty good, especially with the straw hats or whatever. I hope that there’s at least some kind of horned helmet in AO, even if it’s just a common chest item. or it might’ve been added already and j forgot.

yes but in ao

i can agree with this honestly, woj is far more useful then oathkeeper, yet oath is worth far more because of new gens loving the fucking useless weapon

i did say you guys were overhyping it

4 Likes

ok, to be fair, i expected them to turn into new boss items at best
im not surprised tho

I hope it’s just a bunch of ship cosmetics

1 Like

Vetex said cringe :open_mouth: