Box is banned

that was referencing an old discussion where vetex said he’d only make himself a custom if he was repeatedly spawnkilled in game

I can’t tell if they’re on about me

god bless

1 Like

lol

vetex instakill curse

who is ray

Iri says JK is lying and that he has a drive with evidence that he was a part of the situation, but he said hes gonna be gone all day so he can’t look into it right now

1 Like

so many twists and turns :dizzy:

@Vexxire, the guy who got harassed quite literally said he was innocent

insert michael jackson eating popcorn gif

1 Like

Isnt that enough proof there or what “proof” does the mod sup have

im gonna be honest all of this shit happening was our fault, me (aexxir), godtea, and rayyken, all of us should be the only ones being banned, i dont think the ban was justified, but if it was it shouldve been just us being banned, ray and godtea did it out of spite because they got muted, i was just with them because i thought it was funny, nobody from suncry was involved, just us 3, not even jk_/nazeem

2 Likes

honestly, yeah
combat is more or less the same as it was before, get an OP fusion and one shot ppl
there isnt really good combat in the game

OMG VETEX???
vetex real?
but uhh im just gonna stay out of this conversation now because i already said what I wanted to say’
unless someone pings me
gl on AO vetex by

THE GOD HAS AWAKEN

nothing happened in crimson crescent on december 13 2022

2 Likes

he’s just a normal guy people chill :skull:

1 Like

nothing happened on december 13 2022

the troling went to far man…i just posted a picture of vex steam that was public to everyone and it just went down hill…

2 Likes

Ezia you dont need to suck his toes every time he types

5 Likes