Box is banned

tbh idk why you’re talking you have no inside knowledge of any of this making anything you say kinda pointless, das just me tho, only people who were actually involved and mods should be involved

I think they were but eh mod bias but were punished too harsh,

1 Like

Oh my god people just stop arguing

No

It looks like nothing will be done about this

1 Like

Iri’s looking into it rn but based on what I’ve heard he should be unbanned :man_shrugging: I don’t know the full evidence or whatever but if vex says jk wasn’t a part of it then idk why hes banned

13 Likes

got real

Yeah everyone thinks he should be unbanned from what i see

what do you mean???

hi there

wish people on the forum were more mature about issues like this instead of screaming “mod team bad!” and then wondering why no mod wants to listen to them

6 Likes

idk bored tbh

I’d say that there should be a more thorough investigation after compiling all the evidence for determining whether the ban on all three platforms were justified or not, and especially for JK since he does sound genuine + vexxire being a benefactor for him

5 Likes

ayo Christmas miracles are real???

1 Like

JK_ was just associated with us, after 5 people god muted in cc for a day i made a groupchat with all of them on discord, and then jk posted a ss of vex’s steam, and godtea wanted to “expose” vex, and i helped him not do anything irrational, im somewhat associated and i have no clue if i should be banned or not

perhaps

Image from girl help

His steam was public on his discord profile

okay this is getting kinda old

For me some people should maybe get a tempban or a discord ban but NEVER a premaban for this, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too harsh