This shit is so boring (execution method)

now thats just a bad idea
no wonder the mods are so shit

i would rather look into “ranks” or “roles” what ever people prefer to call it to figure out who is who and what they do

could you clarify on what you mean by that

If it’s true that mods are out of touch with Vetex, who will pay attetion to said rules?
They are writen by mods and won’t be prop. confirmed by Vetex, bah maybe he won’t even know of said “new” rules being writen at the moment.

Who hires mod? who controls them? are there ranks that control people and thier action instead of just adding more people? It just seems that they are unorganized to the point that no one knows what is good or right

I highly doubt that, if Vetex has time to read or even reply to a thread here in the forum then he has time to be in touch with mods frfr

he doesn’t apperently, only if necessary

A guess but…
Assuming the 7 seas(however many there are), Prisoners bring put into a different prison could stop people from doing this.

So let’s say smbd freed crim A from bronze sea prison, if he gets arrested again he will be put into a different prison. perferably miles away?

Or are the devs planning to put the seas in different servers?

Or we could have another GN base in the bronze sea on the western side

hey im Dorito_0 that got banned for this and genuinely I had no idea this was even bannable. I literally saw a yt vid by a pretty big youtuber and I farmed that john for a good amount of time. When I saw the PSA in the discord I stopped but it was too late because I got banned. I made an appeal but it got rejected I’m just saying I wish there could of been better communication of what gets you banned cause I didn’t see it anywhere

1 Like

bro what are you smoking it is?

Yeah, since it’s been classified as abusing a farm strategy that wasn’t meant to be used. While it would’ve been more convenient if it was made more clear that this was bannable early on, it probably wasn’t expected to become as widespread and abused as it currently is

i sometimes wonder what tester are even doing

honestly PvE/non combat interactions should only increase renown below 100k or level * 1,000
this will become less of a problem when they add another execution site though. still would need a rework

Thanks for freeing me

testing

1 Like

bro PLEASE
best tyrant
best tyrant 2

how did you gain over 4k bounty per hunt

high fame targets

player or npc

no difference apart from it being pretty rare to see an npc with more than 130k fame