Breaking News on Attack Speed

We would have ended up doing this even if attack speed wasn’t this broken on mage

Same with this

The reason you don’t know why we’re pushing for an attack size meta is because we aren’t. Ur looking for an answer to a question that doesn’t exist. We already have a solution to size stacking it’s just a matter of if/when it gets implemented

finally, the thermo buff we have been waiting for has happened. Rejoice!

why do they keep giving me more and more stat bloat

The metal mage/sunken staff warrior spammer saying “skill issue” to me despite not even landing a single direct hit (attack size does all the work for them)

It’s not stat bloat. It’s parity. The total amount of achievable efficiency won’t change at all from these buffs.

The Siren and Dark Bronze buffs are just buffing them to the same efficiency as boss drops. They are Dark Sea items after all, so they should be around the same level as drops you can farm from a story boss. Giving them efficiency parity in this regard also increases the number of viable armor options at the current level cap.

call it what you want, soon enough I’ll be breaking 500 agility

3 Likes

does this count as an indirect savant buff I wonder :thinking:

attack speed is pretty useful for avoiding that 700 damage spear throw from that level 250 bounty NPC

Ehhhh, yes and no. I’ve found that lag causes me to get hit by those more often than the spell being too slow. Maybe that’s because I use lightning, which is pretty fast as-is.

Also, for those I’d recommend keeping your distance. Like, a BIG distance. At least fifty studs at all times.

Attack speed would make attacking from any distance from mid-long range safe. With no attack speed, the NPC can freely attack you while you’re in endlag.

guys its over high invest atk speed is over its the final nails in the coffin

(After the atk speed nerf they nerfed it again from 60%-50% for no reason at all I swear) now my high invest is not 50% now its 30%

I guess I’ll take your word for it.

My horrible agility build will once more return to how it was pre-gem nerf

Also for some reason mage spells still scale at 80% atk speed effeciency

honestly can we like make beam and blast to share some cooldown, its very tiring to see absurd beam dmg and absurd blast dmg coming towards me every second, if i wanted to play a parry simulator then i would play blade ball

lengthen their cooldowns? maybe. have them shared? no.
this would practically destroy any possible magic combos, and by that logic crash and shot should share cooldowns as well. I do see some appeal in this by forcing mages to use both magics, but it still kills warlocks and conjurers, and the second magic blast is still microscopic.

well how are u supposed to fix turret mages then, i already seen huge amount of dmg on magic, even beam deals atleast 230+ dmg, BEAM not blast, expect the start of the game, mage has been mostly the same, blast + beam + some occosional explosion or blast, or surge, but mostly blast + beam, imagine if any other class could deal as much dmg as mages by using 2 abilites and only said abilities

I (a mage) managed to get someone much better than me to very low because every time he got close to use a weapon skill i beam blasted him and he took 500 damage