Brig as a ship

Brig as a ship https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/d/1/d1df0fa60f2024db6b112e5a9436672fb0fd415d.png
effort 5.0 1 quality 5.0 1 reasonability 5.0 1

I know, there is a Brigantine on the trello list, but did you know? Brig and Brigantine are different types of ships. Brigantine as I understand is a smaller version of Brig with different sails and size of frame, while its looking similiar.

Differences:

Brigantine:

Brig:

Reason to add:
Everyone who played Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag will understand me. I was very upset when Vetex was inspired by some things from the game, but didn’t add the best thing from it.
Well, actually it will add more variety between ships.
Brig is probably one of the most interesting ships, since its good in: power, speed, stability.

In real life Brig was used for both naval combat and trading, cargo delivering. (Mostly in fleet)
This is why this ship would get so much potential in AO, its just universal ship.

Didn’t even know there was a difference til’ now.

Heck, didn’t even know the Brigantine existed.

i thought this was gonna be the ability to be imprisoned on a ship
(which for lower-bounty players would be interesting)

Add a brig to the brig as well so we can store people in the brig on the brig but leave the brig closed off to cargo so it can only be stored in the rest of the brig.

1 Like

what

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.