Bug in new ship unloading

I have found a bug in the new ship unloading system. I don’t think this is anything exploitable, but it left me stranded on Thorins Refuge with no way to take command of my ship. If you have more than one bronze chest on your ship and tell your QM to unload the ship at Thorins Refuge they will unload/sell the first chest but they forget about the second one and you can’t remove it because your in a state of unloading, and you also can’t take control of your ship in this state either. I hung out on Thorins refuge for about 5 mins to see if it would eventually unload but it never did.
Update: My Brig is now stuck in Ravena as I tried to unload with more than one Bronze chest. Here is a screenshot from the F9 console.
Update 2: This happened again in Ravena where I had many bronze chests and I unloaded all of them manually except one. I then gave the order to unload and it froze in the unloading status. I then killed my character and re-spawned near my ship in which it de-spawned and I was able to retrieve the bronze chest.

This looks to be a duplicate of this bug report

Do you have screenshots or a picture of the f9 console?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.