Bug with Iron Leg shot (idk if it's other fighting styles)

Why am I doing 75 damage in a shot? Got a Crystal Iron Leg build and this damage is abysmal. Granted it doesn’t happen every time it just happens randomly out of nowhere like I’d be doing 216 dmg in a single shot then I hit another and it does 75 dmg??

no way random damage spread in Arcane Odyssey

• Gives the Crystallized status effect with every hit. After 4 hits, the next one will shatter all of the crystals and deal 1.5x damage. When this happens, all Crystallized status effects on the target are removed, and the process can be repeated.

Also the reason why your dmg might be low is due to your stats , i think when warlock takes into account your magic and strength stat so u might do lower dmg, Or the might be a bug IDK

What are you trying to say I don’t get it. I do 190 dmg with blasts and 75 dmg with shot. Less than half ?

imbument on skills usually do less dmg

1 Like

How much damage does your non-imbued shot do?

70 dmg

it’s inconsistant. Unimbued I do 70 dmg sometimes then i do 170~ dmg sometimes

Yeah shot is a relatively low damage move, more akin than a blast

Both with the same move?

Shot does lower damage the further your target. My shot deals about 260 up close but only deals about 100 at further ranges. So its definitely some sort of damage dropoff.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. Another reason why fighting styles are the worst builds lol

In some regard. Yeah, particularly due to how punishable you are. Especially against weapons, you got to rely on sheer aggression to win alongside some cautious movement. Although still a really fun class regardless if you want to be hella aggressive, its especially good with heavy magics I’d say.

Yeah good with heavy attacks but weapon builds and mage builds just do close ranged better than fighting styles lol. It got hit by nerfs hard before early access.

1 Like

Sad but true. And both other classes can zone, whilst fighting style can’t feasibly do it, alongside having a similar damage output anyway with a much higher degree of risk.

Although, smash attacks do gain insane AoE if you use a slam after you crash someone into the air or after a rushdown if it hits.

Rushdown is so inconsistent, I can never land it even if the person is standing still and I use it right next to them. Tested it so many times I ended up just removing the move it’s so useless

Yeah the hitbox is pretty trash although it sees its uses as a punish tool, although the weirdest thing about rushdown I’d say is even if you hit it, sometimes it gets cancelled midway through the animation, happens with simple npc mobs as well.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.