Build Help

Just trying to optimize my stats and I was wondering if a build that doesn’t have insanity is good sitting at around 750-800 efficiency or if that is a little low. I really don’t want insanity it’s just really annoying so I prefer not to have it.

That’s my build and I know sunken is better but I normally plan to just use cernyx instead cus I’m a brokey. Any tips, suggestions or help? If so thank you.

if it was lvl 130, it would be fine
but its lvl 140

First of all, why is like every other build OBSCESSED with spreading out substats??? I know that smaller investments give more in total, but +10% aspeed +10% asize +10% agility is less noticeable than, say, +25% asize

second, USE AN AMULET FOR GOD’S SAKE
YOU GET GIVEN THE BEST STAT SOURCE IN THE GAME, PRETTY MUCH SCREAMING “put me on :3” AND YOU IGNORE IT

third, dont use cernyx. it sucks. in EP crystalline titanium is better. no i dont know how did this happen

anyway i will leave your substat spread as it is and just throw in a bit more EP

kept boss drops since you seem to like them a lot, frozen defence amulet looks scary but you can just get a different modified one and then tinker around with gems and scrolls to reach the same defence while not losing much
same with the substats, if you want to have more of one than the other, carina/elius/calvus are replaceable by eachother, and scrolls are too

yes, titanium legs over non-calvus boss drops increased EP
sadly (or gladly) the chestplates dont follow that logic

oh yeah theres 1 more i got, even though its kinda cheezy

abusing calvus set’s insane amounts of stats, you can just barely scrape below 800
im sure if you tinker around you can get the 2 EP left, but im kinda tired

upd: found it

oh yeah since i hate stat spreads, ill just leave one more where i force you to invest into the BEST substat

low efficiency because uncommons dont keep up with calv boss drops but its still more efficient than most boss drops based loadouts thanks to defence scaling differently

the only issue is that you now need a buncha of those frozen modified items…

what substat do you think i should dump into as a acid conjurer? I’m acid conjurer by birth, not by search of meta so I’m just wondering what the best substat for me would be.

ask someone that isnt looking at this at 3 am
@archrono arent you the pvp guy help him

ok

hold on
this is just my build, except you dumped all the intensity into defense instead

I may not know a lot, but I think in most scenarios defense is a little more important that intensity :skull:. I could be mistaken though.

how long does your effects last with that much?

well 24 intensity is 1 second of extra DoT
so i get 4.625 extra seconds
…which is around 96.25% of the initial damage (considering they last at base 5 seconds and deal 10% damage every second… which is almost every harmful status) spread across 10 seconds