Build rate pls

https://tools.arcaneodyssey.net/gearBuilder#136,0,122,0,150|9||AAV,AAt,AAE,XpP,XpP,130|v2U,AAt,AAE,XpP,XpP,130|AAs,Mod,AAE,130|AAU,AAt,AAE,XpP,XpP,130|AAT,AAt,AAE,XpP,XpP,130

What can I do to improve (lightning conjurer)

GUYS DON’T TALK ABOUT THE EXPENSIVE PART I WILL JUST USE MY LIFE SAVINGS

No bad ig, could do with a bit more attack speed though (everything can). Question is, how will you afford it?

remember the seasonals I got before

hoping to find a really good trade with a few people, already have sw chestplate and 1 powerful

I don’t, but yeah i guess, depending on which ones they are.

halloween ones

I see…

Who’d you scam for those

WAYYYYYYYYYY TOO EXPENSIVE BRO
exchange some defense for more agility

well it wasn’t really a scam some person just didn’t want them anymore for some reason

or he just wanted the stuff I had really desperately idk

but this guy had a headless he’s rich

Pretty sure you could use a Crystaline Fair Defense Amulet for more defense while keeping the same amount of attack speed as given by the Archon Quartz Amulet, increasing the efficiency slightly. You could also sub the Ravenna Apostle Faulds for a Blasted Lightning Arcmancer Hat to gain 1 power, 2 attack speed, and 7 agility (though the grind could be argued as not worth it per being such a marginal upgrade).

On the topic of personal opinions, I think it’d be beneficial to reduce the defense slightly in order to add agility.

I’m not spending 2 hours grinding/looking for a trade just to get +1 power and +2 attack speed bro

Well for 1 its very expensive. You dont need alot of defense as a conjurer, idk if i can upload a picture of a build i recommend. I followed the main theme of what you were going for, basically its the full sunken warrior set, the lighting arcshpere and arcmancer hat. For the sunken warrior, i replaced 2 of the power scrolls and exchanged it for 1 armoured and brisk(the order doesnt really matter). For the lighting set, on the archsphere i did a powerful blasted (if you cant get a blasted version for the arcsphere you can change it for a ravena powerful piece) and for the archmancer hat i did a brisk crystalline. For the gems all of them are candaleria

what stats does it give

why

@Junior @Achroma this better?

number 3’s the best

less power tho

its fine

I could try this but idk if I want to live with constant insanity/warding potions

bro when I said add agility I didn’t mean just 16!!!

this enough?

1 Like