Builds in AO

In is it going to be viable if you put all ur points in magic and then rely on armor. And if you can would you have to go full defense or could you make a hybrid or some sort.

Pure builds (1 route only) are viables, that’s why they exist. Some may call them a glass cannons but they will be wrong because Player stats and Armor stats are 2 different things that are not connected.

I personaly will go as Pure mage with Power and Size build. Magic is long range route so i guess if you will keep your distance and use resistance mode (option for last spell avilable) for extra hp.

1 Like

Lol resistance mode?

Pardon, its “Aura” spell, not mode(WOM’s name).

WTH WHEN WERE THOSE ANNOUNCED. are those lost spells??? There’s no way those are base spells

1 Like

Base spells are spells that all base(starter) magics have
Lost spells are spells you must find via scrolls and apply to one of your magics. We are not sure WHAT spells will be on release, but those spell are taken from dev page loooong ago

How many magic spell slots are there and can you replace base spell slots with lost?

yes

That’s cool , but For me is hard i want to be the , magic-size , damage , speed

8 and yes

Ill go for intensity speed and def

Speed meaning aglity

vitality is just for extra health if you want it, this isnt one of those one piece games where you need points into everything or the meta. health from armor got increased by 50% too, so they’re even stronger now

also vitality is for warden or hybrid builds which unlock spirit weapons if you want a vitality build (not on early access sadly)

as for putting all of your points into magic and then going with all defense armor, i dont think that would work as the stat points are mainly just to unlock skills and increase the size of attacks, not primarily to increase the damage. so you’ll still have to rely on armor or accessories for that

So what would the ideal build be for a mage

just all points into magic, unless you want to unlock a single low-tier skill on weapons or fighting styles, which is apparently already viable for crash and maybe a grab skill on weapons

or maybe most of your points into magic and a few into vitality if you need the health, at most 39% of your points into vitality if you want to stay a mage

for early access i would stick to at least 220 of your points into mage so you can unlock shapes

Imma see if i can be the “approach me and you die” kinda player with all my aoe hazards

1 Like

Max size build be like:
Explosion - i dont need to aim
Ash - i dont need to aim + your fps will die
Magma - i dont need to aim + resistance aura + jesus

1 Like

water - I don’t need to aim + soaked + bleed

1.3x size multiplier gang

why does water inflict bleed? Explain please?