Buying a Headless Head for 10 Rusty Cans

Just a big boom

rut ro

Rut ro ? What does that mean ?

Apocalypse Bringer is the summit of my desires, the virtual embodiment of all that I wish to experience and act. There is no greater concept out there. Every single aspect of it is pure perfection in my eyes. Beauty truly is in the eyes of the beholder, those who cannot see the glory of Apocalypse Bringer are thus blind. Love is a small word, indescribably insignificant towards how I feel about Apocalypse Bringer. There is nothing greater to look forward to than to get and use this magic.

2 Likes

One does not simply:

• Say Apoc. Bringer is bad to ThatOneGuy
  • Say Mud is bad to wvalkw
  • Say Equinox is bad to Crystalys
  • Say Blizzard is bad to Derp
  • Say Sun is bad to Divanochi
  • Say Scorch is bad to Broly
  • Say Inferno is bad to AwesomeOS
  • Say Promethean Flame is good to any of the above
11 Likes

Wow, I am actually impressed, I still don’t like AB but that is quite some love.

Equinox is god tier

I disagree with you but I admire the true love

Also “rut ro(h)” is a play on the words “Uh oh” but in the “voice” (for a lack of better words) of Scooby who pronounces words incorrectly, often just having the first syllable including the letter “R”. Bad explanation but I hope it achieved the goal of explaining it.

2 Likes

You did

You should see the poems I’ve written about it :nod:

1 Like

:frpensive:

I wanna see them now

And I understand you since I have a cult to Mind Magic

why would you have a cult for something that doesn’t exist yet though :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

oh wait :flushed::flushed:

What " Oh wait " ?

the joke is that all the regulars simp for ancient magics too even though they arent confirmed to ever be a thing or not

1 Like

What does “simp” mean ?

if you don’t know by now i dunno what to tell you

This topic started by me overpaying, now look at what it has becom