Buying Headless

All these sunkens for headless.
My discord: rxge.#8418
изображение

1 Like

Add more swords :disappointed:

Headlesses are stupidly overpriced so ill doubt youll get one before ao unless you scam someone

1 Like

Now imagine how I feel, during Halloween, I accidentally sold it to an ordinary NPC fisherman, because I didn’t have item icons displayed and I stupidly quickly clicked on inventory. :frcryin:

unlucky :C

couldnt you have just bought it back

Everyone , I WANT HEAD LESSSSSSSS
Me having it and not using , bro , wtf its just a head less

you losing the best weapons from AO FOR A COSMETIC , who will NOT be easy to be noticed when using

So sell it to me, what’s the matter?

What matters is that it has sentimental value for me, so stop this arrogant comment, which obviously I’m not going to give it, but I don’t think anything of it. , i just a cosmetic , if you get it , you will use , much rarely

You dont really understand why headless is valuable do you? Also sunkens are probably not going to be the best gear and weapons in ao, atleast upon release

sO WHY SOMEONE IS STILL TRADINH FOR SUKEN A HEADLESS??

and yes , i just have sentimental value for it , not normal value

I only noticed when I wanted to wear Headless, it was from 1 day to a week after the sale. In any case, I hope someone came to the fisherman after that and bought it, maybe in AO I will meet someone with my headless cuz its still should show original owner.

multitude of possible reasons

• They dont know how valuable a headless is
  • They just want to enjoy using a sunken sword and set
  • They see profit in turning a headless into sunkens. Could be that they found somebody who wants to buy half of those sunkens for his headless for example. Or they think they might be able to trade for more headlesses in ao with those sunkens

Besides sunkens are probably not going to be the best gear and weapons in ao. Neither me nor anyone else apart from the testers etc. know whats good and whats not good in ao. Im making this assumption because the sunken armour set wasnt amazing in wom and it has far more competition in ao. For the sunken sword i really cant and dont know. And some people might believe that sunken swords are gonna be meta or they might want a few to fit with their build :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t will use suken , but i want have it , etc

Anyway , i will be 100% mage , só sadly will not have much weapons to use ( I want use warlock , very much , but i scared of don’t like it , and don’t want to reset etc , its a little confusing

yeah i understand, theres many people like that (especially traders, but also collectors)

1 Like

I am this too , hmhmhmmhmh

1 Like

me with 6 ss now :D

i cant deny that theyre cool swords since the ability is fun to play with and the design is cool too
and theyre still rare too. Also i have 10 :smirk:

• Either they have a second Headless and sold 1 in order to use these sunkens in several different trades in the future, to some extent this is beneficial, because sometimes you need to buy several things for example and not all of them are in one player. This way you can make several trades instead of a possible 1.
1 Like

yup, having a variety of items makes you more flexible as a trader so yeah thats another possible reason

The issue with items like headless in games is that the price can be whatever the owner demands since the supply is too low. it gets to the point where u start doubting if its even worth to trade for one