CACV-59 Shipwreck

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot roll 1d250

Did you know that the maximum number of sides for a mathematically fair dice is 120?

:game_die: 99

you neither gained nor lost sanity but damn

(I can help you enter rp just say if finding your character almost dead on sea shore after tsunami would be good way for you to enter)

(that still doesnt answer my other questions but okay)
(since wildecat is the one who started this, the most logical thing is for them to answer it directly)
(or illogical, since you know, dark sea)
(haha nice pun)

(Im responsible for taking down 3 people including me because one of them broke wall I built)

(that doesnt answer my questions)
(here are my questions)

(does any of the rp-ers have like magic n shit based on their ‘character’ that they rp as? so if a mage joins as expedition team, can they use their own magic?)*

*(does this account for only the first awakening or also the second awakening?)

(its not very serious rp so your character can be whatever you want. Just dont make it too op. Wildecat let my character build mini version of fort talos )

@discobot roll 1d250

Did you know that the maximum number of sides for a mathematically fair dice is 120?

:game_die: 39

@discobot roll 5d50

:game_die: 27, 48, 20, 28, 28

i got 190

(ok sure, idk how to add my character into the rp lol, i need someone else, also do i need to get some background info for my char or smth?)

(we recently got pretty big tsunami so you can just appear on sea shore in really bad condition. Rest we gonna do while doing rp)

2% sanity restore nice

(i wasnt on the original ship tho? also idk how to do it)

“Would a cooking pot suffice for a forge or not really unless we reinforce it.”

(you can be castaway from some other ship)