Caesennia in a Dress / Vest

Several days ago, Bluemin_Night made a request as to what I should draw the Dame in next.

Now, I am first and foremost a man of the people, so I planned to do just that. HOWEVER, I personally believe a vest would suit Caesennia a bit better, so I also decided to draw her in one as well as the dress.

Which Do Your Prefer?
  • The Dress
  • The Vest
  • A Siren Set
0 voters
17 Likes

Dame with bug eyes

2 Likes

You know, normally I welcome criticism, but I’m kinda getting tired of this. Can you just… not?

1 Like

:frowning: ㅤㅤ

At least leave a reaction or a like on the post if you’re gonna say shit like that

I mean for fart man, not you. You’re good.

I’m backing you up but I replied to you without quoting them so it seemed like I was talking about you. That’s my bad.

Ah, yeah, my apologies for the misconception.

perfectly balanced

Actual criticism now:

Asymmetrical body makes it look like she’s hiding something, either of the two lines would look more natural.

The way that the legs overlap makes it look like the vest has cutouts for them, and it also looks like she’s on a chair that’s too close to the ground. I would recommend making the vest overlap her legs and making her legs slope down more.

Critic3
And now we’re at the face. The bug eyes and crooked smile make her look high as fuck, which is fair because she’s smoking, but the bug eyes are still unsettling. When you look straight ahead, your eyes are technically centered, but your eyelids make it look like your pupils are closer together than they really are. Since we’re so used to the illusion, actually centered eyes look creepy, and bug eyes are creepier. In summary, keep the pupils closer together than you think they should be.

One last thing that I couldn’t draw over so I’m just giving you text. I would personally have her leaning forward with her hands between her legs so the arms are less foreshortened and therefore easier to draw. It would also make the art more interesting as a bonus.

3 Likes

My drawing pen needs to recharge, so I couldn’t fix everything above is the updated version. Thanks for the feedback.

The nose looks better from last time and the dress is really neat, keep up the good work :+1:
i mean you forgot about the medieval armour but whatever : (

Could still use some work, but definitely looks better now.

Why did I offer this as an option?

holy shit
face quality jumped fourfold, you’re makign fantastic progress man!

4 Likes

I voted on it because it didn’t have any votes

Sure you did. I assume that was your entire reason and that you had no ulterior motive to doing so.

Everyone Know’s that… you got… “Ulterior motives”