Calamity Multiplayer progression thread

so uh, funny story people.

the glitchfection seems to be fucking over our world
crimsons taking forever to load it

The rail gun is honestly unfair tbh, a non modified one deals 30k dps with no multipliers

forgot to post these btw but:

from Loafs_of_Bread

From Ultimate

(pre plantera btw)

funni all for one enchant doing 6x the damage

Ok so important message for everyone who is reading this, the server is being restarted for numerous reasons, such as:

Purging several useless QoL mods

Setting the world size to a normal large so we don’t crash every fucking time a boss spawns something in the world

Setting the difficulty to master because we absolutely melted each and every single boss

Not having the stupid enchants mod because that also made bosses way too easy (see the 360k dps picture above us, one of the enchants multiply damage by 6)

and partially because we had like 5 people join after day 1 and none of them really knew what to do since we were in hardmode

another reason is to hopefully avoid the glitchfection as seen in the picture from ultimate (I am somewhat sure that is half the reason the og server was doing the die after long enough)

1 Like

basically the entire situation, to copy and paste what i said in the discord:

@ everyone
Important
Doing some revision im going to be restarting this playthrough and cutting the old one off short.
Some of you may or may not like this but it must be done
Throughout this playthrough there have been many mods that seem to have ruined the experience, enchantments, too much QoL, bosses straight up breaking, the world note being able to load after bosses are killled, The astral and hallow not loading in properly causing issues with gameplay etc.
Because of all of these factors, i will have to put an end to this current playthrough, old characters will not be allowed sadly, we will have a more fresh start.
Some things to note:
- The world will be master instead of expert
- I will be doing a few polls in a bit asking you guys which and which mods we should remove
- The world size will be shrunk down too a Large world, since unsuprisingly generating biomes/ ores on a 16800x2400 world causes it to literally die
- Enchantment mods will be removed because it was absolutetly broken
- You can still keep the biome you already chose

you should make a new thread and rename this to “the old calamity mutliplayer progression thread” (you mispelled multiplayer lol)

planning on doing that next week when the server is up again

Has anyone taken underground yet? I may want to merge that w/ dungeon

Feel like it would be p cool

don’t see it in channel #progression so maybe not but might wanna ask around

Alr

Also I wish this was 1.4.4 so I could play w/ new stuff :skull:

Unfortunately, Tmodloader is not base Terraria and base Terraria is the only one with 1.4.4 :moyai:

Thinking about making a sunken sea base. Is it open?

I think maybe?

I checked #progression and theres no mentions of it so I think im good

I hope living trees forest is open bc I alr started (I asked 3 times and nobody responded that I saw)

You can prob have it i don’t think anyone really cares abt those too much

Also, two of the tree forests are in the hallow and astral, would I be able to make a base there even though people are inhabiting it mostly?

You’d have to ask them, all things considered

Who are “them”

(who has the hallow/astral)