Calling all ao players, bug report this and let’s get it fixed, SAVE AO BALANCE

I believe vetex intentionally made it so that stun synergies don’t work with gels, which I understand and I have no issues with, that’s for the better. Volcanic gel stunning for 7 seconds is absolutely stupid though

It would take you around 15-20 minutes of grinding to get two tier 5 volcanic gels, so they’re easy to get, I don’t remember if I’ve mentioned this in this thread, but the guy I was fighting had 9 of them. And he later told me that he’d already been using them for a bit to hunt other leaderboard players, so he likely had more at the start.

Also about throwable potions, a mod told me that throwable potions only being able to hit 1 person is intentional, I don’t know why though

TheSadJawa

but vetex has intentionally made it this way.

What is vetex smokin?
Anyway can anyone tell me how to farm volcanic again?

This happened to me last night by the same dude. shit needs to be fixed

1 Like

Definitely sounds more like a bug and not a balance issue, when all stuns are meant to last for like a second and give a cooldown to prevent constantly being stunned by synergies, though regardless hopefully this gets changed, other gel potions should probably be looked at more closely too

1 Like

It’s not a bug, it was fully intentional, vetex knows it’s 7 seconds of stun. The testers also did, yet it didn’t get nerfed more before the update. Read the thread, oversights like these go in the bug report tickets

Ash piles (sand/snow pile shapes with a rock texture at Ravenna, harvest, whispering caverns, and skycliff island for example

oh no!! this is so horrible, how do you make this so i can be even more shocked!?
ok jokes aside this srsly sucks but i wanna try it on friends hahaha

no way they thought a 7 second stun was okay
didn’t vetex just nerf stun synergies?

This makes like no sense to me, freezing gel can’t stun with water abilities but volcanic gel can stun instantly with any ability instead of only heat based. Unless it’s based on tier which means a tier 5 ice gel can apply frozen on anything which is even worse and led to our current predicament

Selectorch told me vetex just forgot to nerf apparently, but hes deciding not to do an emergency nerf I assume, since its a simple number change we’d have seen it on the trello already if he cared

Freezing gel cant stun with synergies because only tier 4 and 5 gels are allowed to have stuns for balance purposes, even if its something like a frost gel+wind, or soaked+Arctic gel. (Arctic gel also doesnt stun at all, even with tier 4 or 5 potions) The reason you’re not able to stun with frost gel is because the high quality reagent isnt out yet, so you cant make tier 4 or 5 potions

Tier 4/5 gels that can stun will stun, you dont need a synergy

1 Like

Oh okay that makes more sense thank you

1 Like

i think he should do an emergency nerf specifically because it’s just a simple number change

1 Like

I agree, for some reason he doesnt think its worth it though

the volcanic gel will kill detriment pvp
your throwable potion affecting 1 person isn’t as big a deal in the long run (although i do agree with what you’re saying, the issue in this thread is more important)

1 Like

skill issue, just dont get hit bro

valid arguments when faced with the unstoppable force known as “skill issue”

it’s fixed

now can we please just have potions hit multiple people