Calling an investigation on Mako

Sometimes i tend to scroll through reminders for ao part 1 and 2 and i’ve noticed something about this user/moderator.
He is sus

Right after fort talos finished development Vetex was mainly focused on revamping the magics and other things such as small features but the next major feature that come to the trello after magmas’ completion were the merchant ships. who predicted this? MAKO

mako is vetex(ao forums)

we dont know the first parts of aos storyline but we do know this has some truth to it…

I looked through the patchnotes last night and noticed this during fort talos story parts were being added. I dont know where but it is mentioned that our spawn points do constantly shift in the story. This is just speculation that we escape jail but there is implication that we do get taken to a prison in fort talos.
Screenshot 2022-10-27 8.46.29 AM
Screenshot 2022-10-27 8.46.46 AM

everything about this post is crazy high speculation but if you read all the way down to this last sentence i ask that you help me observe Mako and his previous comments about ao

2 Likes

Tell us mako why is your profile hidden? @anon64436269

3 Likes

remember this guys.
i need all the information on that shark freak as soon as possible

11 Likes

We all know Mako is just Vetex in disguise

Sure, he used to periodically spin his pfp around.

Not even gonna lie I thought this was gonna be like the sandal post at first

5 Likes

seismic slash already seems like a lions halberd skill
i knew that and i didnt even see makos post (or i dont remember it)
i also voted for the boats

proof that i am tester :)

@DubiousLittleTyp0 you cannot escape being Sandal.

I think Mako is a seer.

alright forum, could we PLEASE stop making posts with titles like these? theyre clickbaity. atleast to me.

i legitimately thought mako did something actually bad, but NOPE, its just Arcane Oddyssey Prediction Conspiracies.

rayhan was right, this forum IS really running out of content.
maybe a way they should make better content is by talking to a good amount for a few days literally ANY GAME that ISNT arcane oddyssey or deepwoken. because MY GOD, this forum is ADDICTED to deepwoken.

i guess thats the end of my rant.

3 Likes

Hehe bro got them mind powers.

1 Like

it’s not that serious

we’re just having fun bro wdym

1 Like

my next investigation will be on you :fr:
(joking)

:fearful:

To be honest, I’ve done some pretty cringe stuff so I bet doing something like that wouldn’t be too hard :skull:.

3 Likes

leak, demoted

1 Like