Calvus has children proof?

I do it’s in the first post on this thread, it’s linked

Fuck, I lied. It’s the 4th post but here it is The Ravenna Royal Line as we know it right now

Screenshot of the dialogue that states Calvus’ Chuldren?

Now I wonder… If Argos is a Ravenna noble as well, where would he be on this tree

Or is he just some random general that has no connection to the others at all?

I mean, after all… The Ravenna related storyline bosses as of now belong to the order in some way. All except for Prince Revon. Who I wouldn’t call a boss.

On the other hand, I don’t think Carina and Elius are of royal blood but Argos is just kind of chilling in the corner

It’s lore time

Carina and Elius are of Royal blood.
Their father, Lord Ulricus; the Bronze Hound, states in his dialogue that he is a cousin of the Royal family.

Yes I just read that now and forgot to click on expand before I made that post :skull:

If this is true then we are certainly going to meet Arwald and Ulricus in the Nimble Sea. The only thing I fear is that outside of Ravenna we won’t have the Ravenna costume, so Lord Ulricus may or may not become a future boss as well

Because we killed his children and all

And the general

And the King

And the prince

Wow… It’s definitely going to become a pleasant meetup!

oh fuck I’m already at Calvus, is Revon RIGHT after that HELL?!

Spoilers :cold_face:

Heres the screenshot

6 Likes
  • So their names are not revealed yet
  • They are too young to take the throne. Exactly how young yet we don’t know but what we do know is that Calvus was forced to take the throne at a young age so young rulers of the Ravenna Kingdom is not unusual
  • There is more than one
  • The Neviro or whatever he was called again dude went back to Ravenna to make sure they don’t pick the wrong leader
1 Like

I’d say it is unusual. There has only been 3 kinds of Ravenna. Calvus was the only one who took the throne at a young age.

Not related but Wotan has 4 sons I believe.

Where were we told this? I only remember Warren saying he has sons, not how many.

Deductive Reasoning. He has 4.

We’re given a pretty straightforward kill/spare choice with Elius, either way, if he isn’t brought up later depending on the choice, I’d be surprised.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.