Calvus... I know you're Tyranny

21 Likes

If Arcane Odyssey had been created in 2014, this image would 100% be used as part of a AO crepypasta

1 Like

Neviro has that “What are you gonna do now?” face

WIDE Revon

Who the hell is that behind neviro?

Shura, the Goated One.

nero… i remember youre genocides…

7 Likes

Widevon

Who is that Pokemon?

me after drinking Lobotomy V potion

arcane lobodyssey

human…i remember you’re killing castaways.

1 Like

It was a sunday morning, Arcane Odyssey came out last week and I was enjoing it. I finally defeated that light magic boss guy, Calvus. I was happy but I had no idea what would happen after.

After escaping Ravenna Castello at the beach there was a cutscene with Iris, Morden and Neviro. Iris had a large dialogue box and I was tired so i said out loud “Oh my god, shut up already i dont care!”. Then, my monitor turned off for 10 whole seconds.

When it came back on, Iris was dead and blood was everywhere, Morden had an evil look with red glowing eyes and i dont remember what was about Neviro. Morden then said to me “You kill Iris. Now i Death Curse you.” And turned to me. I was then kicked with an empty roblox box.

I immediately rejoined, but when i joined, the main title screen had no title, my main slot was gone and all button like create had text missing.

Im really scared. I will post pictures tomorrow since i recorded all of it. I will also try making a new character to finish the game.

11 Likes

:pinched_fingers: Peak

the occasional grammar and spelling mistakes make it better

1 Like

Deltarune memes spread to ao

ERMMMMMMMMMMMMM ACHUALLY ITS AETHER MAGICCCC :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

did the sonic exe guy know a random trivia fact about sonic?

me when im trying to play arcane odyssey but all thats going on in my mind is “FIRE IN THE HOLE!”