Camp customization

Camp customization https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/d/6/d6e89f7ec5624139e5de94a7d4b51f655670e8b4.png
effort 4.5 4 quality 4.8 5 reasonability 4.6 5

This is a simple feature that I think should be added with professions.

Here is what im thinking:

Right clicking a camp marker(or maybe doing something at an already placed camp) will open this menu. The + icon can be replaced with your unlocked interactables that would be unlocked by reaching tiers of a professions. So a cook would get the crock pot, or an alchemist would get their brewing pot. The respective item can be chosen to be spawned alongside the camp allowing you to do something with it.

I do not know what vetex is planning with professions but from what we’ve seen, this should fit pretty well.

6 Likes

good

its a nice thought but i dont think camps are used well enough to be considered needing more content added to it. the only purpose people use it for is to set their spawns in munera or orthrys

For our current sea this might seem rather useless we have our ship and every island should have it all already inside. but with sameria on the rise this may acctuelly be a nice addion to have these tools on hand quick as ur ship and cities might be further away than usual.

Also once other ships are added for people that decide on ships without cauldrons and cooking pots ect this can be a good change even more so when the camp isnt explicity for just respawn then but a rest stop u can put down in the dark sea (obviously not setting ur spawn).

For any large islands, or for immersion this is awesome!

Also it probably wouldn’t be a huge feature to implement, but a cool one to explore. This would be cool to add with Empires, or an update where we get a lot of wilderness islands.

1 Like

Absolutely. I love being able to do things like this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.