Can anybody rate my PvP skills, Im not exactly good at the game

Ah. America, the land of the free.

This is why I like being Canadian

canada isn’t real

That’s what the government wants you to think. They want you to think that this place doesn’t exist, so that you don’t move here and deprive the rich asshats of their underpaid labour.

He is a solid blocker, he can somewhat consistently block my 20s. He blocked 2 of them in this video

Also bruh the Suncry leader changed like. 2-3 times since Jason lol

yeah yeah
thats right
us other countries are the best yeah yeah
you may say that we shank people up but we get free healthcare
(also if you dare make one more of those unfunny bri’ish jokes prepare to pay medical bills)

Average. If you don’t like blocking go for an agility set so people don’t know where you’re gonna go the first time.

I already said I know how to block lol, just j didn’t feel it necessary for this fight that I recorded

I was supposed to upload like 3 but I’m too lazy to upload each one as a YouTube video bc I can’t upload directly.?Bandicam video files are like 70mb per minute

below average at best

Have been tryna train for the past 2-3 weeks every day now

Ayo anybody can give any tips to improve that’s more specific than “Improve aim” and stuff like that

Also @Nuclearman7 wdym by dodge

oh dear it’s godir :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes_cat:

Ok this is a slightly better clip of slightly better PvP skills that was played in 200 ping

Ignore the end part

You beat a shadow meta mancer. I’d say 5 or 4. He’s not very good.

You play mostly passive. You could try to play more aggresive and see if that helps out.

When youre on the ground you can sometimes make the enemy miss you a lot by just simply moving left and right. So dodging.

They’re a light user so it works out.

Actually with Light playing Aggressive can work too depending on what typa magic your opponent is using because you can have distance and blast and since Light is fast it’ll most likely hit before the other guys and you’ll fall before their blast even reaches you but passive also works because of the speed sp punishing isn’t hard well that’s literally the passive playstyle in a nutshell

Since you’re light you don’t really need to predict nor drop shot do to the fact of its speed which is 1.7 and of the .1 speed buff its getting in AO what I see in the vid is that you lack game sense in the first clip you play agro and hug the opponent whos magic is shadow which deals a good amount of damage ratio with is speed if you were to get more distance you would of found it easier and harder for you opponent to hit you just from seeing that I agree somewhat to Godir even if i think you’re probably low/medium average rather than below it

This one hurts alot.

Man I’m not even a light user anymore :fr: and I have been training everyday for over a hour for a while now

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.