Can someone rate my Lightning Conjurer build?

I recently was using the Gear Builder on wiki and I made a build I think could do well in pvp or at the least, pve. Can someone tell me if it would work?
136|1|0|121|0|151|CX3.AAt.AAu.XpP.sKB.130|Vub.AAt.AAu.XpP.sKB.130|b4x.AAt.AAE.XpP.sKB.130|q1Q.e9N.AAE.qGg.qGg.130|geZ.fXr.AAE.qGg.qGg.130

im ngl restart ur build might be the worst ive seen

Alr, thanks for the feedback!

what matters most for a build is actually just how much you’re willing to grind for/spend for it

as a lightning conjurer you want to run power/speed. So if you tell us more about your price range (do you want to use sunken warrior? do you want to use modified arcanium? do you want to use exotic enchant scrolls?) we’ll be able to help you more.

they’re being sarcastic, the link uploaded wrong or something and you can’t see what it’s supposed to be

I’m sorry this is my first post, it is a build code used for the gear builder for wiki

My bad, I see it now. I don’t know what to say except the defense is pretty low and insanity 2 isn’t fun to have always. I’m no expert but I think you might want Theurgist stuff if you want attack speed and insanity resistance