Can someone tell me about holy war x/give me sources

oh nahhh have you seen deepwoken animations they are not good lmao. This game looks goofy but at least it has better animations

still fuck that. i fucking hate how roblox games keep adding spins and they think it’s ok to do that. reason 1001000000 on why i love arcane odyssey.

the problem with this one is that it’s a fucking m1 stun simulator again. already saw some TOD’s. tho idk if they are gonna be in the full release game.

but yeah i got little hope for this.

1 Like

it’s literally one to one, i think they yoinked the code lol. or well asked for it

idk how but the females got boobs. didn’t roblox ban that stuff?

By “better”, do you mean looking like you’re spazzing out every single time?

Deepwoken may not have that great animations but at least they’re feasible to how someone would actually use something

Holy shit my speakers were in and at high volume thank you divanochi, you are a real one :saluting_face:

Weebwoken :nod:

he drippy asf wym

for sure a hot take

i dont know how much of the video you watched but just look at the first weapon in the showcase and tell me with a straight face that deepwoken greatswords have better animations than the greatswords in this game. Deepwoken has a rigid and clunky animation style because the moves need to be readable, and it doesnt help that they haven’t updated the animations since early beta.

its another m1 gpo-style clone, but i do wonder if its gonna be a bandit beater or not. the spins dont help tho

sure, let’s bring up the worst animated weapon in deepwoken.

and ignore the way the animations are all over the place n shit

The owner says he plans for quests to be randomly generated, probably similar in a way to WoM’s system. I’ll try to clip it or find the time stamp for it

I do agree that the combat is more akin to GPO than deepwoken though, this style of m1 combat is seen a lot in anime games these days

2 Likes

Found it, 4:48 he talks about the planned quest system

i mean seeing the combo counter is already telling they gonna lift stuff from GPO lol. i’ve seen a combat and yeah it just looks like m1 stun simulator

1 Like

Yeah, seems to me that majority of anime games released in the past couple years are heavily inspired by GPO in terms of graphics, combat, and other systems

1 Like

Oh hell nah I didn’t think that was gonna be the reason :skull: