Can we have bikes in arcane odyssey?

Arcane odyssey is an amazing game, but the game can be a bit annoying at times, obviously Im not going to address all these issues, but ill at least mention one, and thats transport.

World of magic is a huge game, and thats a great thing! But its also a pain when the flight spell is isnt out yet and you have to walk all the way across the map or something to get where you need to be, like, geez, they should honestly just renamed the hero storyline about killing dark wizards “walk 100 miles just to fight a single dude and walk another 100”, I personally feel like something that could give faster movement around would be useful to the game, thats why I propose: bikes!

Bikes could be purchased at all shops from major towns (not smugglers or wandering ppl) and usually cost a large amount of money, roughly 2000 lamina, however once purchased its quite worth the money as it allows you to ride around the map at very fast speeds.

Now your probably wondering if this drains stamina and yes it does, but its not as straining as something like running or T jumping, making it better for long distance travel.

Also I haven’t thought of customisation yet but ideally the bike color is the same as the first magic you chose.

Now because that arcane odessey is set in a time where bikes dont exist, i guess i should put in some lore.

Lets say as a side quest before you can buy bikes, you meet a bumbling inventor who has proposed an idea of new transport for land, but dark wizards/the-magic council have stolen his parts for either smuggling or just contraband, so he asks you to defeat them to receive his parts, he makes a bike and shows you the possibility of one, thus to where i guess he successfully manages to sell them around the world.

Also, we dont know how big islands will be, so maybe bikes might be a good thing?

1 Like

What…?

We already have boats, and the islands aren’t huge enough to where we need bikes. AO will be in islands, and boats will be used. Therefore bikes are not needed. Think you’re confusing this with World of Magic, which will become Arcane Odyssey.

Also, bikes have not been invented yet, as the time period is not technologically advanced enough to create things like this. Hope this helped. Also, post things like this in suggestions.

Love the quality and effort tho!
:ok_hand::nod::+1:

Also, you might want to change this to Crowns, as Lamina was the currency in Arcane Adventures, which is now broken.

@DubiousLittleTyp0 Sorry if i’m not clear, but the game you’re playing right now and people are talking about is World of Magic, not Arcane Odyssey. World of Magic will be updated into Arcane Odyssey soon, so that’s why the Forum is called this. Arcane Odyssey will have islands and boats, so sorry if you don’t know what’s up!

Bikes were invented quite a long time ago

I don’t mean to pop your bubble but bikes are very exaggerated for the size of islands
Like we won’t travel on a small Magius or anything

1 Like

Yes, but I don’t believe they were invented near the time period that AO represents / is alike to.

did this man fr just write a whole essay on why bikes should be added to a magic game based on sea travel :fr:

2 Likes

:sleeper: :coffee:

AO is definitely a mix of A Colonial and Medieval era

Agreed! :nod:

Yeah we need that

no you cant have bikes in arcane odyssey

Go play some city rp game if you want bikes. This is za warudo of magic. Since when did magic and bikes go together

he fr did

never

Yeah but then you got modern-day clothing and accessories with plastic

sea bikes

Alright so you take a bike and you coat the wheels with arcanium imbued with ice magic… or magma magic if you want an on-fire edgy bike… and ride across the water with that.

1 Like

Sorry what did I just read

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.