Can we kill morden

i swear to god he got a sea curse that is literally named the DEATH CURSE and didnt think to himself twice “hmmm what happens if i DONT wanna make people DIE with the DEATH curse” like, dude, you could’ve just carried it to another mf that wouldnt be associated with ravenna, ATLEAST DO SOMETHING

We could’ve had the death curse instead if we switched directions in the fort >:(

fr man fuck morden who wrote this character :sob:

1 Like

i don’t think moving a curse is that simple, especially under the time constraints

I mean on one hand it’d be kind of interesting if morden treated himself more like a carrier rather than an active user of the curse, seeing as he doesn’t want violence and he ideally doesn’t want to kill (though for some reason he has no objections to actively beating an ensign into submission but whatever) though what makes Morden annoying imo is how he kinda doesn’t do anything in the group that’s cool or unique, like I think if we saw or heard of Morden doing other things to help (like making traps or learning to brew potions) then I’d accept the fact he doesn’t use his abilities.

Or this is all yap and I dunno what I’m talking about lmfao

3 Likes

Could also be used to excuse him allegedly being :face_vomiting: at controlling his curse, by making him work around his stupid skill issue.

Wait, as of yet, I dont think we possess a devourer. Murdering Morgott wouldn’t be a good idea, as we wouldn’t be able to obtain his curse for ourselves.

vetex should hire me to write characters ngl I feel like I can be kinda good at this stuff

there’s a lot of things I’d have done differently I feel like most would agree with (like elius’ loredumping what curses were being awkward)

1 Like

Im pretty sure even Vetex also deemed it random once in a thread or something, take it with a grain of salt because I could be wrong.

oh, about that

that was part of the argument I won against him with the awkward writing LOL

Im guessing the main reason to make morden such a wuss and absent from the group half the time is because vetex needs an excuse for him to not help the player every single time we fight a boss

I think killing is kind of mid of an option right now personally, I’d rather watch him go through the living hell that is grief instead. :))

I feel like that’s kind of lame though

It would be so much cooler if iris or morden being active mechanics within future bosses would be an amazing feature of the game

like morden needing you to distract the boss so he can set up a device to permanently stun and defeat the enemy or something, or so he can heal up iris and evacuate everybody while you fight off the enemy

2 Likes

Drop bits and pieces of lore on the curse users as you progress from the sky island arc to the fort talos arc!!! (im not a writer dont point and laugh chat…)

link pls i need to see this

if you ever get hired make it canon that morden smells like BO

I’d assume he smells more like rotten meat since, y’know, death

just like my meat :disappointed:

Buddy… not on the forums bro :sob:

my bad :sob::pray::pray::pray: