Cant decide.. mind helping me with picking magic?

Hai, I’m FlyToSun. Might be saw me somewhere, idk, anyways…
Planning to make some character, it will be related to dark seas, and cant really decide, toxin poison or purple acid? or might be even some abyss water? I dont really mind about how magic will be effective, just want to make something since im bored and want to make something before nimbus comes.
(might change hairs to some other one, ill be experementing when ill get last level)
image4224

(im so sorry if that made really bad and offtopic) Some pre-story of “indentity”:
Insanity 5. Roughest rain, blinding strikes of lightings and dead fog is going through ways. Isak (name of character, Isak Maebara that becomes Isak Dark later) stopped on island, with taking invis potion, ofcourse, but forgot about waterbreath one. After looting ship and almost noticed by Nightmarish Atlanteans, who was staying in ruins with richest treasures, Isak backed on ship and sailed away… Strike, two, wave and fog took him into ocean grounds… No hopes, right? But dark figures with lights behind, such as fallen angels took him until sky, and hes backed on ship, but with way other form…

2 Likes

Toxin or Abyss Water, acid is off the table since its color is too strong

its for you to decide, do you prefer poison or water magic? what will have better synergies with your build?

abyss water sounds fun

i prefer toxin poison more tbh, had acid as opinion since its water-based and looking fine for it.

ngl just pick the most unused magic then roll with it

purple lightning

Awooga character ya got there
I’d pick purple acid

Purple Lightninng
Moonlight light
Red Wind

promethean flame

1 Like

Hope they make it back safely :pray:

hear me out

wood

:smirk:

Mirror mirror on the wall, who cannot think for themselves at all…

Real talk though, I suggest looking at what Acid (100% Armor Piercing iirc or something), and Poison (+75% power and +25% armor pen iirc) can offer you through Arcanium. You might better make your decision with that, although, I don’t know if water’s bonus stats are on the trello.

so what did you pick

acid
acid looks the best