Cant trade for allat đź’€

Why is sunken staff so inflated its not even that good tbh
it might as well become a currency for the richest traders in AO

what is sunken armor worth in comparison according to that

u will have enough power to deal 50+ dmg tick but lets assume u deal 50 dmg

from my experience a stationary target can get hit 3-4 times, so that 150-200 dmg, u can also shut down a area where they can go

if u deal 70 dmg per tick u get 210-280 dmg, and 240-320 dmg if u deal 80 dmg per tick, remember it also goes through the walls

the only time i find that being useless is if u have high atk speed, in my case 356, at that point if someone stands still, they only get hit once

Holy shit not a cracked flying Phoenix.
That thing snipes my ass from off-screen at the most unexpected moments, dealing the damage of an average Kai flying Slash.
Even after the “supposed” nerfs i’ve heard about, it still punches as hard as a truck.

But if you get it somehow…you can basically trade it over for a sunken set piece you need due to it being ridicously expensive.

in the FAR future, wind conjurers will be able to use wind pulsar right after wind imbued fury of the sea…

1 Like

ima be fr it really is that good

unlike sunken sword

drip is worth way more than some soggy walking stick

1 Like

YES (complete)

if you dumped a metal rod in the ocean for 500 years dont you think it would turn magic and hyper valuable too

me personally i think it would just rust

in the far future, vetex will buff wind conjurers… :pray: :pray:

in my game theres only one sunken set you gotta find stuff like ruined set, greatwind set, frozen set, crystalline set, etc.

Ao logic: A kid threw a metal rod in the ocean you won’t believe what happened a few million years later!! :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

kid throws chunk of iron into ocean, turns into long wet rod hundreds of years later

oops wrong reply sorry!

kid throws construction pipe in ocean, next thing that happens will SHOCK YOU!

1 Like

bruh

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.