Captain Maria fan art

Uhm yea, took me 4 days because my drawing software let me use it 1h per day, but I could take a whole day to draw that. Anyways, HERE IS CAPTAIN MARIA, THE MOST ANNOYING BOSS, 250 DAMAGE PER TENTACLE HITS!!

65 Likes

please someone like it, I’m actually grounded and I hope it’s not ass

1 Like

now draw lord elius kratos-jumping into harvest island’s whirlpool
(good art btw)

Only suggestion I’d make is to have a version without the “Arcane Odyssey” text. Otherwise, this looks REALLY good.

Wait, what- why?

maria was a cool fight (until i realized i could go into the air and just Blast! Beam! Blast! Beam! Blast! Beam! Blast! Beam! Blast! Beam! Blast! Beam!)

It’s pay to draw, but when it’s free, it let you use it for one hour, PER DAYS

Rip. What do you use to draw?

Maria would be a cool fight if she didn’t have iframes for 90% of it

ibis paint on pc, why?

Huh. I use ibs paint X on mobile and it’s free spare a few ads. Never heard of a “limited daily trial” used for drawing software.

All them art-softwares locking me to Krita at best when I wanna use the peak simple ones :sob:

Peak

That is a good looking hand

The most cracked boss up to date (maybe even moreso than King Calvus (and he’s got that ”500! 500! 500!”) getting the prettiest fanart, with the potential to tie with Lady “Generic Martial Artist” Carina.

As much as she’s a pain in the arse, this art makes me wanna give up my mortal possessions to her (regardless if she’s robbing me or not).

THANK YOU!

As if those stupid 250 tentacles weren’t enough, we can’t even cease her nor lay a scratch on her while she prepares those watery whackers.

Its pretty good

krita is broken, trying to use my graphic tablette once I tried to animate, they lock my mouse, so idk where my mouse is positioned now :sob:

Man, this is amazing!

If you had more time to draw, i swear your potential would be immaculate, KEEEP COOKING :fire::fire::fire: