Card/Dice Minigames

Card/Dice Minigames
effort 4.666666666666667 12 quality 4.538461538461538 13 reasonability 4.411764705882353 17

When he checkmates me, ill show him whos the REAL king :sunglasses:

Sadly gambling will never be added because of roblox TOS, but I could see chess or dominoes getting added.

Hell yeah, this would be nice not only for fun but also as a way of world building, since games could originate from different nations and cultures. It’d also add another form of competition, where people can perhaps strive to be the best chess player of AO, or the person who could most consistently hurl a javelin the farthest.

Ngl, I highly doubt side activities would be added until the game is fully released.

Imagine you walk into the Tavern then suddenly a guy bust out max size explosion cause he lost his acrimony

I’m gonna be honest, the game is so big that The Witcher’s gwint card game would be really nice here (AO version obv). We have Ravenna, Sameria, Keraxe, Pirates, Gravy, Assassin’s, all different factions, which could have their own cards and effects. And even more will come.

It doesnt break tos my bro

i love gambling

Doesn’t gambling break tos? Like gacha games are fine, but pretty sure betting in game currency on something is not allowed iirc?

Gotta agree with perf, this is a lotta effort for something that just ain’t Arcane Odyssey. Nobody’s gonna touch this and we’ll get more idiots whining about losing stuff and demanding a refund.

No.

Not sure what you mean by a lot of effort, some of these could be immensely simplified through just a simple dice roll and whoever wins gets the pot. But I see your point. :+1:

gambling

To keep it short my issue with this is the opportunity cost.

On a bubble its not a bad suggestion but I would prefere efforts going into developing the core gameplay than adding a minigame feature when currently there is so much left to be done for the main game.

Had the game been a lot closer to being considered complete I would support it more for sure.

My understanding of that ToS thing is that “gambling” mechanics (like lootboxes) have to be specifically marked as such so they can be excluded and inaccessible in certain areas where it’d be illegal.

definitely never happening but ion care bring back red dead

Probably way too much effort to even consider, but imagine we had something like wheels from SoS, it would introduce a whole new aspect of the game

Vetex in the next update: Guys, you can now purchase galleons with robux!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.