Cargo Hold System

Cargo Hold System https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/e/9/e9e8f223f9d19af0fd478977ba4d1d07d33e5f37.jpeg
effort 4.769230769230769 13 quality 4.583333333333333 12 reasonability 4.5625 16

Please, just anything to make cargo trading less painful to do. Literally a chore and takes a long time to do

So how can players steal cargo or see that a ship has cargo to steal from.

1 Like

uhh like the tradelands thing. it shows if they have cargo above and when the ship is sunk the cargo appears on the deck.

1 Like

Oh, that’s pretty nice then.

if you are a good player you cen get 49 coin profit doing Redwake <-> Ravenna

Yeah, I want this

one of the top 10 suggestions

Bumping

Have it be able to carry bronze chests and have it slow your ship when it’s full and this would be one of the best mechanics to add to the game

-1 speed for every 5 cargo/sealed chests.

eh mabey a bit less drastic
mabey -1 every 10 (which is 500 galleons worth of cargo)

If you’re against this you’re just dumb

using a -1 for every 5 cargo its -5 for 1250 gallons of cargo. While a -1 for every 10 it’s only a -5 decrease to speed after 2500 gallons of cargo which is quite a bit.

Great idea, and would make sealed chests and cargo significantly less annoying I do think there should be some visual indicator on the boat itself, like maybe a couple stacks of cargo/sealed chests anyway sitting on the deck. And it would likely help a lot with performance.

Honestly, a visual indicator would cover what someone mentioned earlier about determining if there is cargo on another ship.

i was gonna add it, but i can’t edit suggestions after

I’m saying as a visual indicator on the deck of the ship would be cool is all

that’s the purpose of the cargo being visible through the grates, a small detail.

I’m not sure why editing is disabled for suggestions

so after a really good suggestion is added and upvoted a lot you can’t just edit it to say “add Rick Astley to AO”