Cargo loss

I just lost a crap ton of cargo cause of internet disconnecting, if anyone can relate do leave a reply so I know Im not the only one.

I’ve lost ~20k (profit) galleons in cargo losses from random disconnects :+1:

and I though I lost a lot, rip your money.

Well just know if something unfortunate happens to you, there’s likely someone out there even more unfortunate. It’s fine tho cuz eventually me and my friends rebuilt that amount in our guild bank. (Although the 20k in cargo was all my money…)

why do people willingly spend so much time transporting cargo?

It’s profitable and easy

simple money and exp

what do you use all that money for though? ive never done cargo runs because they are simply the most boring activity in the game

Enchanting, upgrading, buying stuff from npcs, lowballing, anything you can name. Doing redwake → ravenna (and vice versa) doubles your money basically, and if you do it optimally I think a ketch can hold up to ~10k worth of cargo or 8k. Cargo runs while they may be time consuming to an extent, they’re def faster than a looot of other methods and basically mean you rarely ever have to grind galleons.

ive never had to do that since the game awards you with enough galleons for doing any other activity

Maybe for the average player sure, but as a trader I always need at least 10k galleons at all times.

i trade very often but ive never traded galleons or had someone trade me galleons for anything lol

I nearly lost 8-10k because my game started bugging out and whenever I would try and get on my boat it would tp me under, thankfully my friend was in the server and I managed to sell it all.

skill issue