Cargo perfection

8 seems to be the reasonable limit at the back. Maybe if an actual mathematician worked on this there’d be a way (see; square packing problems, for example:)

1 Like

how the hell do you guys do this without shift lock

1 Like

cargo aiming practice.

we’re skilled at money moves

1 Like

Vetex add a shiftlock please, now there’s a bug that if you have 2 crates and place 1, the other one will work with shiftlock

1 Like

Here’s the study of the row boat, on either end of the row boat place down 2 cargo at the same time, and in the middle place 2.

This is the most you’ll get with the row boat

Can’t cargo go directly over the control seat with no repurcussions? I think you can squeeze another two rows in the middle.

1 Like

I tried a lot and nothing worked, but maybe.

So whilst i can’t show any pictures of the ketch i had filled with cargo, I have a personal record of getting 241 cargo on a ketch. only 1 of them was on the outside of the ketch, to compensate for 1 spot which i was sure was possible to fill with 100% exact accuracy. If any has had a higher amount of cargo on a ketch please do tell me (without them being on the outside of the ship)

It only took me 4 hours back then.

1 Like

If I was a mathematician I’d try to figure out when it becomes inefficient to fill every space in terms of time, but unfortunately I’m just a musician

1 Like

someone said cargo?

ketches are the most optimal due to their non-complex surface area and the fact you can put cargo on the railing and whatever the sticks that hold the sails together are called! however its still kinda mid for money making either way

2 Likes

(the mast)

1 Like

Here’s the study of the sailboat

From back to front

Rows 1 through 3 can hold 4 cargo (3 being the wheel)
Rows 4 through 6 can hold 5 cargo
Rows 7 and 8 are the mast and can hold 4 cargo
Rows 9 and 10 can hold 5 cargo
Row 11 can hold 4 cargo
and Row 12 can hold 2 cargo (maybe can hold 3 cargo but very doubtful)

2 Likes

Dude you are literally THE cargoer

1 Like

He is the cargo

1 Like

Bro cargoed

1 Like

He has ascended past that. He cargo went

1 Like

Would gridlocked cargo be too powerful?

Like there would be a place where you can put cargo on the ship then clicking it with cargo in your hand would lock it in place.

I mean, if people practice cargo aiming, then anyone could do better than me.

It’s… perfect