Carina waiting for a player to farm her at The Shining Plains:

Cosplay is considered as fanart ey? Ye boi speedran the whole costume in 5 days for a convention :smiley: Joined the cos-walk competition for fun and did some of her moves and a goofy roll on the stage. Some armors kept falling off due to the heat making the glue loosen up, dang.
ALSO I MET SOME ARCANE ODYSSEY PLAYERS YOOOO IT WAS SO SURPRISING? A warrior and a crystal mage uwoghh :+1:
edit: crossed my face srry i cant wear contact lenses :wheeze:

121 Likes

holy shit this is insane i’ve never seen a full fledged cosplay like this
great job

7 Likes

much thamke you// :+1: her design’s fun to make

6 Likes

You did NOT have to create a whole dope ass outfit for a roblox character but you did. Holy shit you’re amazing :heart:

6 Likes

One of the most coolest, creative, and unique pieces of art I’ve seen on the forum. The amount of effort and detail in this outfit is fantastic! :beers:

I hope to see more cosplay or props pop up.

16 Likes

Cosplay time yahoo!

Now recreate her moves like her axe slash :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

I love that this is a full fledged cosplay with actual clothing designs on it.

At the same time I also hate that I can’t read “AO cosplay” without thinking about that one iris cosplay copypasta.

3 Likes

YO THIS IS VERY SICK THO WHAT :sob:
That costume looks super great yo, you did a great job :pray:

3 Likes

Goddamn this is so cool holy shit

3 Likes

very nice :cat::+1:

3 Likes

Thank youuu! Tis now netflix adaptation of a roblos character :sprinkle:

TYSM! Honestly doing this for the community rather than focusing to win the cosplay competition! :raised_hands: And might as well invite some friends to cosplay as other AO charas in the future event :]

1 Like

Practiced for a few times, daYUM MY THIGH HURT. I guess Carina really got iron muscles :skull:

1 Like

Wish you’ve done a makeup that recreates the roblox face instead of editing it :pensive:

But overall looks cool ig

2 Likes

Oh yes I did her look with makeup irl! (just not the contact lenses :weary: :call_me_hand: ) to avoid dem AIs stealing my face :ultra wheeze:

What material did you use to make the armor plates? :thinking:

“Sir that was not attempted murder nor physical assault I’m trying to farm for her drops, specifically her pauldrons.”

“Yes sir that is a musket, It doesn’t have enchants right now.”
(Crazy how you met AO players there tho ngl.)

1 Like

OMAGAWDD I LOVE THIS SM, didn’t expect to see some AO cosplay so early <3

1 Like

This is fire. Cook again.

2 Likes

holy shit

1 Like