Casuals piss me off sometimes

Ok who are u exactly like are u a lb player ? Have u beat any players with over 2k kills?
Made atleast top 3 in any aosl matches?
Like what makes u think u have such a great understannding of this games pvp?

Coding and balancing are two completely different things. And as the balancing changes affect us all, it is our right and duty to report to those in charge so they can improve the game.

I agree, and my reasoning for this post is ppl claim that the pvp sucks and takes no skill, is it perfect? no but its definitly made its strides and definitly takes quite a bit of effort to get good at.

Did.

4th gen. I am not interested in lb, accidentaly entered it and then left.

It is always hosted at night for me. + Havenā€™t seen anyone actually interesting there, anyway.

It is not great understanding. Every newbie can understand, that if there is meta exist, then popular pvpers will immediately pop up using it. People were using aoe, when it is was good. Now people use atk speed, because it is good.

Mostly lb players, but also some pvpers change their files like gloves when they see new balance changes and only few continue using their old builds.

How I know cons and pros of fightning with aoe and with atk speed? Come on, I use earth mage with only 124 atk speed and practice with killamissed which plays on light conj with over 200 atk speed.

Try making a light conjurer i dare u and lmk how u do with it its far harder to use than a aoe build.

Ur claiming atk spd is easier than aoe and thats ABSOLUTE CAP

Below 100 aoe build, right?

Yes bro it way harder see for urself

Yes, it is easier. Unless you are metal mage with power potion and 200-250 size.

Bro i have a earth file with 54 atk size and its aoe is fucking huge earth has MAX size scaling

I used to play on atk speed build, it is easier.

Wt build?

Warrior.
Also tried mage, but this one was pretty long ago.

So u think light conjurer is easier than ur earth mage?

Ofc.

Warrior naturally has good aoe like earthā€¦

Nope)
Plus, donā€™t forget to mention builds which I was talking about.

Okay, I will try to convince my friend with light conj to fight you, while you will be using aoe mage.

Huh? Wt builds i just told u warrior naturally has good aoe, make a light conj bro uā€™ll be dog i alr know

No YOU use light conjurer, youā€™ll be ass and that a fact.