Change Armor Piercing To Weight

Change Armor Piercing To Weight
effort 0.0 0 quality 0.0 0 reasonability 2.0 1

Armor piercing as a whole, as what most people have already said, makes defense stat quite useless. Unless the reason for this being that Nimbus Sea gives armors and accessories that have a ton of defense stat.

Weight

• This stat will exist the moment you equip an armor or accessory with defense stat.

• What this serves is a punishment for people running really high defense stat as weight reduces their agility. Acting as permanent ironskin at really high defense stat.

• Base health doesn’t count towards defense so weight would not exist if no armor or accessory with defense is equipped.

• It scales based on your base health, acting as your body’s strength to weight. Formula is something like: “(Defense ÷ Base Health) * 100” wherein it’s rounded to the nearest ones.

• Each weight reduces agility by 0.5% meaning if someone have 968 base health and equipped a defense of 600 then “(600 ÷ 968) * 100 = 62 weights” wherein we get 32.5% agility reduction.

• This makes running high defense stat still viable for defensive strategy builds rather than being aggressive when paired with 100+ agility like what we currently have.

TLDR

• Armor defense equals to being slow therefore having really high defense turns you into a turtle and agility stat would only slightly lower the weight debuff.

armor piercing’s main gimmick is breaking blocks tho, which isnt really an issue and would be completely lost if changed

Yeah but it acts as a damage multiplier as well against high defense builds which makes people ask what’s the point of running high defense when they’re still brought down on the level of someone with low defense :sob:

lets just see how strong armor piercing is against defense first before straight up removing it
if its weak against defense but strong against blocks then im ok with that. or we remove the defense section entirely

Fair fair, I’ll just leave this suggestion here if it almost completely counters high defense

Just make armour piercing only effective against blocking and not high defense

Literally just no. At least with armour piercing your opponent has to have armour piercing. This just makes combat less fun.

i dont wanna be fat

wtf pvphead stat

obese

Let’s just wait to see what Vetex is planning to do, he has a dedicated team of testers and I assume he also has something in mind for all of these things.

make it “(Defense ÷ Base Health) * 100 - (0.5 * Strength)” because logically speaking having more strength means youre able to ‘bear’ all that weight more
or it could be 0.25 (i cant do math good)

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.