Change how vaporization looks / Special death effects

It absolutely is everyone’s problem if someone flags the game for inappropriate content. Not everyone is as stoic and insensitive as you, chanzei.

roblox community rules ^^^

i think the reason they turn to particles is due to the magic energy and not the element. or, yknow, just an effect to show that you’re totally dead and not really meant to represent all magic effects (yet!)

Dude, this suggestion sounds excellent. Would certainly add a bit more flair to the death effects.

It just doesn’t have to be so gorey and disgusting. You have no idea how many people would cringe if skin simply melted off someone’s body.

And let’s dispose of the rudeness…

You wouldn’t need the animation u would just see bones

Still. Kinda disgusting for some people.

No matter how quick the transition is, it’ll still make people cringe.

Maybe we could have them get flung backward with acid flying everywhere as the individual limbs fade away.

I mean in any of these suggestions Vetex will do it his own way. So all of our opinions will be subject to his judgment. No use complaining about it now.

-earth, iron, gold, wood: the targets be scattered into debris or cover them with gold, iron
-glass: the targets be shattered into smaller glass debris (like in avengers)
-poison: have the normal death effect but with poison gas comes out from their bodies

For Earth Iron and Gold they should be flung and very bloody

bruh its legit just separating the torso from the legs no blood no gore no nothing i dont get why youre so traumatized

Not paper.

Acid.

oh noooo!!! bones!!! so scary… wait till this guy finds out he has 206 in his entire body…

1 Like

Wait till you see the skin literally disappearing. Worst case, it’s going to visibly melt.

Certainly not appropriate.

Nobody said anything about the skin visibly melting. Literally upon contact they turn to bones, no freaky skin melting animation or whatever. Stop making assumptions.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.