Chaos, The First Existence

BEHOLD, CHAOS!!!

The being who created the universe according to Greek Mythology, now drawn to fan representation. Or one out of many humanly comprehensible forms in Arcane standards, since it doesn’t really have a true physical form (From what I could find). But if the human mind could construct a visual idea of Chaos according to the Arcane Universe, this is what I would think of.

This image is based off of the only image I could find of Greek myth Chaos

33 Likes

I see warhammer’s mark of chaos, I like

4 Likes

holy shit this is so fire (pun unintended)

he looks extremely cool, i love the galatic chaos type of character and the symbol on his chest look fine asf

4 arms > 2 arms

1 Like

Personally, as much as this a sick chaos, you love to make these gods zesty as fuck huh? Most of the time i think this would be a more communication form, since basically it’s THE EXPANDING UNIVERSE!!!

3 Likes

sooked ooner

Can I fight it?

Again yeah it doesn’t have a true form so I made a humanly comprehensible one explained in the description
Also
Yeah
I don’t know how to explain how things end up looking zesty
Could just be personal preference. I do love myself some sparkly stuff as well xd

I know that 8-pointed star

2 Likes

people are mentioning the symbol on their chest, is there anything special about it? i just thought it was the symbol for chaos

1 Like

You can fight it, not saying you’ll win

Nah I’d win

1 Like

Khornate berserker grindset

2 Likes

It’s the symbol for Chaos in the sci-fi franchise Warhammer 40,000 that’s the reference

2 Likes

It’s probably the flamboyant poses and immaculate drip
Also that they look like twunks

1 Like

You still cooked lol

1 Like

nah… id win!

kinda gives off Nameless Deity vibes, tho i imagine a fight with Chaos would prob be similar to that as well lol

1 Like