Chapter 3 part 1: knowing more about the dark sea

3 days in the sea and the food is running out so fast…Al and everyone were so tired of sailing because of the strong Thunderstorms that decimated the ship

In day 4 the ship landed on stepstone with really bad injured

Al : ok…it was a bad idea for not taking some rest in sailor lodge…anyways ment will be the captain of the ship for now you will sail to palo town to ask everyone around and go to silverhold too…den you coming with me

After that the crew sailed to palo town looking for any information about the dark sea or how to prepare for it

In the same time Al and den started climbing the mountain to reach to sky islands because den is saying there is something there could help them

After hours of climbing Al and den took a small rrst in one of the houses in the floating town

Den: well…we are here that was…kinda tiring…

Al: so where is the special place that you say it will help us

Den: going to dark sea is one of the weirdest things i have ever heard of…the government was the only one who send people there and of you want join them in the journey you have to sign that you should never talk to anyone about what you saw there…only navy men with high ranks can talk like admiral or something like that

Al: that didn’t help…

Den: i know…but some people couldn’t take it and had to say what they saw so they wrote books and these books are lost…no one knows where is it but people say it’s in the myriad so we are heading there

Al: i see…what if there is no book there…

Den: either we start asking around the whole bronze sea and that will take from 1 to 2 years to get good information or if you know someone in the navy with high rank we can just ask him…

Al: that will take alot of time

Al and den then rented a skyship flied to there object when they arrived they started searching for a clue about the dark sea

Al: oh my god that’s alot of books how we suppose to read all of them…they could be over million book

Den: try to find the books in places hard to see they always put their books here to make sure the navy don’t come and burn it

The time went by so fast and it’s already the night Al was tired and can’t take it anymore so he slept with even knowing his body was so tired of looking in useless books with nothing useful about the dark sea on the other hand den stayed all night searching more and more about the dark sea

In the morning Al woke up and found den reading every single book in the library Al was shocked and confused about this guy

Al: don’t tell me you spent all the night on this…

Den: i did and i found 3 books talking about the dark sea one of them belongs to a retired admiral

Al: what is in the books

Den: nothing important they described what they went through in the dark sea but…this book is the most mysterious one the writer said the sea was so bad and the waves were so high that it could be higher than 5 meters…but the most important thing that he said that he saw something weird something alive in the dark sea he saw something move in the water of the dark sea he couldn’t tell if it’s real or no because in dark sea your eyes and your mind becomes as if you got hit on them you will feel weird and will see somethings isn’t real and you could start hearing voices in your head

Al:…i see…it seems dangerous…but it only make me more interested to go there…

Den: if you want go there you should get some kind of mushrooms call the cursed mushroom it only grow in akursius keep and no one around sell it

Al: nah don’t worry about that i got the man who can help us about it

Den then nodded his head as he said: well that’s all we can get from this place no more books talk about dark sea

Al: we will meet the rest of the crew in stepstone after 7 hours from now we better start moving

The scene now with the rest of the crew

Ment: alright everyone here is palo town you guys go talk about everyone around about the dark sea this guy go and try to make the people in the port fix the ship for us

As ment said that everyone started moving and going to do what their vice captain ordered them to do for ment he started walking around asking the people what they know about the cursed sea he met a woman and they she seems like a good person but in the same time she look like she is a strong fighter

Ment: excuse me miss…are you free for a small talk

The woman: oh…of course what is it…

Ment: i was searching about any information people know about the dark sea

The woman:…the dark sea…hmmm…i don’t really know why you want this information but i only know that people believe there is a monster protect this sea from being invade by the human

Ment: wha- what do you mean

The woman: i mean it’s impossible for all these ships to be sunken in one adventure only takes from 3 to 6 days not only the weather can do that there is sea beasts in the dark sea but no one knows about them

Ment: i see…you and my captain share the same idea…

The woman: oh that’s normal…happen alot…by the way young man what is your name

Ment: oh…my name ia ment…ment phoenix and you miss?

The woman: oh…my name is Deanne i am a warrior and a bounty hunter…so that’s all you want?

Ment: oh that’s all thanks miss for your time

As ment walked away she stared at him and she felt that they will met again but the next time could be in a different situation after hours of searching ment asked the crew about what they got and they said

“Someone said that the dark sea need to be prepared by buying somekind of mushrooms”

“A navy man said that he knows a place can upgrade your ship to be ready for the dark sea”

“The mayor said that she doesn’t know alot but she knows someone know about the dark sea and she said that his name was ‘mark’ he can be found in the old arena”

Ment: not bad…we should go back to stepstone to get our captain and den back everyone get ready we are sailing

A guy from the crew showed up and said: ment the ship got fixed and they want 169 gallons for that

Ment:…uhhh…ok…guys can we all gather the gallons we have i don’t think i have all this gallons

The gather all their money and i been 169 but they all broke now so they had to find job or something:)

Ment: welp that was bad…i will give you guys your gallons back when we get money for now we need to start sailing

1 Like

Please give yourself a chance to read it

@Divanochi i believe you just put love without even reading the story anyways still thank you for your support