Character build feedback

always been running a plasma/light mage but never really focused on stats so looking for feedback

atlantean hasty attack speed amulet [fair] // +12 pow +96 spd +18 agl +1 ins
hasty light bracelet // +11 pow +9 int +18 agl -10 siz +62 spd
strong theurgist hat // +6 pow +1 war +26 spd
agile theurgist robes // +52 spd +1 war +36 agl
strong ravenna noble boots // +21 pow +18 agl

total yields:

+50 power
-10 attack size
+9 intensity
+236 attack speed
+90 agility
+1 insanity
+2 warding

-no jewels socketed atm (10 total available)
-definitely need to replace the strong enchantments with a t2
-trying to focus more on attack speed/agility and avoiding attack size/defense, but considering adding either power or intensity, depending on which is more suitable?

thanks for any help

Well your power doesnt really have much of a effect. Normally, 70-80 power has a decent effect, but i dont believe 50 power will do as much, so I would switch the strong enchant for something else, maybe agile

I am not that good at the game though, so I might be stupid, dont do anything until someone smart comes to help

Replace those scrolls!!! 50 power with no defense is very weak. Instead of glass cannon, it’s paper slingshot :sob: Using 10 perfect monerci or candelaria gems can get you +30 power and around + 60 speed or agility.

(bump)

First of all- i recommend using the gear builder site to make theorizing easier for you

Second of all, defense is needed unless you are cooking some genius build, for regular players i’d recommend a minimum of 65~ power and 600~ defense, of course you can go higher than that, though i would advice on power more than defense currently

Rest of your stats can focus on substats

Though something to note - dont ever use atlantean on gear parts that already can possess different modifiers (in this case your amulet, no need to have atlantean on it, get whatever else modifier you want)

Instead use atlantean on other gear parts that cant have regular modifiers, if you cant bother getting atlantean essence thats fine, you can drop the warding from your set

1 Like

super helpful thanks a bunch