..chikens deserve death amiright?

ok Burgr

thank you

no chickens would not deserve death because if there is no chicken there will be no chicken burgrs anymore and i dont like it, so burgr can you just be friends with the chickens? i love you as a food

burgr is just discount WAX

1 Like

He might even be WAX. WAX did make a lot of alts.

WAX could be anyone and if my theory is correct this is currently WAX

2 Likes

wax is dead

see above

HES BEEN GIVEN TOO MUCH POWER

WEā€™RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE

Actually, Iā€™m pretty sure Wax exploded into a trillion of pieces into the atmosphere and now we all got a piece of Wax inside of us. And now weā€™re all Wax

did burgr get a quarter of wax or something

No, burgr has no lungs to inhale Wax considerinā€™ his lack of anatomy, so actually heā€™s just 0% Wax

I have a conspiracy theory that Burgr is evolving at a rapid rate
image Here is stage 1 Burgr at this time he didnā€™t have legs and arms
Stage 2 Burgr is when he started imitating the Humans around him as seen here

But this wasnā€™t enough he had to gain his own unqiue form leading to the creation of Burgr stando power right hereimage

All of this evoulotion in a week this is dangerous and I am afraid of what he might do when he reaches his full pontential of Burgr requiem but I donā€™t wanna stick around to find out.

4 Likes

does burgr have a shrine to wax then or something

strangely enough, soon after wax left, burgr changed his pfp and started acting odd

im my own person btw. i have no need to act like someone else, im a burgr, not a candle.

In the wild, if a certain niche becomes available, an animal will evolve towards that niche to take the spot. Thatā€™s exactly what we are seeinā€™ here, itā€™s beautiful

wax is gone forever, burgr is just some guy who has the chicken man as his rival

hi welcome to forum lol