Clan Alliances & Leader Assassinations

Clan Alliances & Leader Assassinations
effort 4.2 5 quality 4.6 5 reasonability 4.2 5

I like discussions, so please detail what flaws there might be

Wait so just for clarification maybe I missed it somewhere in the suggestion but both clan members and allianced clan members can assassinate, correct?

It wouldn’t make sense for allied clan members to be able to assassinate your clan members, but I didn’t clarify on that…

hunting your own ally would likely decrease trust though

It would lead to mass amount of tomfoolery yea :smiling_imp:

also there should PROBABLY be a cooldown when allying with another clan and your alliance being disbanded… maybe a week to even a month.

I agree on the things that involve non-damage interaction.
I disagree on the “changing stats” part.

So these are great ideas, but they probably need a bit more tweaking.

Share ideas, I’d love to hear em!

Please no, anything but leader assassinations, clans will become toxic enough as it is in v1.13 so this is just making it worse :sob:

I do love the clan allieance though, never thought why vetex havent added it ingame considering most mmorpgs have an alliance system

1 Like

I also think allied clans should have an option to “share” infamy. If two clans agree to share Harvest, for example, they would divide it 50/50. Might not be too popular, but it can be useful in certain situations.

Clans were meant to be a PVP feature from the beginning.

y e s
but for the rest of the suggestion, imo first there has to be a way for clans to benefit from being in the same server if only one of them can claim harvest island

bro starts off the suggestion with a small story, nice

“thats kind of how i start all of my suggestions”

1 Like

the heck

im just pointing out the fact that all my suggestions are kinda written like this

its pretty clever when you think about it. setting an atmosphere, starting a story… and it shows kind of how it would be ingame.

yup
and its a nice starter for cough fanfics
(also i love your siege suggestion, its been literally one of the things i wanted the most in AO)

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.