Clan Logo Decision

So, I can’t really decide which clan logo would be better for my pirate clan. Thoughts?
Black on white
OR
Black on white, background is png

I think white on black would be better outside of roblox use, since the second one is a png and would work better as an in-game clan logo. (original logos btw)

Wealth, fame, power. Gol D. Roger, the King of the Pirates, obtained this and everything else the
world had to offer. And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.“You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it!”
These words lured men to the Grand Line, pursuing dreams greater than they ever dared to imagine. This is the time known as the Great Pirate Era.

1 Like

I would use the second one in game and the other one everywhere else, so basically what you said.

1 Like

yea, i thought so. thanks

Two Shot Pirates???

id say make the first one a transparent png, and use it for both
dark logos appear very… odd on the leaderboard, and itd look better to have white on black/dark grey instead of black on black/dark grey

Bro is ready to find a singular piece

1 Like

Done, thanks!
Raph Flag Wht TRSP

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.