Claw island secret

yeah i sure wonder what happened to them

1 Like

this new Minecraft update kinda weird ngl

Prospero is the protagonist of William Shakespeare’s the Tempest. I tried to read The Tempest once. Shakespeare writes too small, I barely got past the first half a page before my eyes imploded from strain. Due to this, I cannot help more than that. Milan or something

they used golden apples

pretty sure the tempest (havent read it in a while) is about (tldr:)

• dude named propsero is once king of milan, hes a wizard but hes too interested in knowledge so he gets overthrown by his brother

• he eventually ends up stranded on an island with his daughter, but also takes the island from 2 native inhabitants who are like a witch and a demon child (i forget) (devil child becomes his slave)

• years pass, his brother new duke of milan has this fleet and it gets stranded on the same island (pretty sure because prospero used his magic or sum shit to strand them)

• prospero does some shit i forget, ig its pretty bad and they all meet up and shit and forgive eachother and happily ever after :person_shrugging:

But this is a very interesting discovery because it gives us ALOT of information that somewhat correlates to things we already know:

1. “The Eden Empire”
    I) We know it’s a nation that no longer exists, however is given the title of Empire, which tells us it was pretty significant
    II) Could potentially either be the Grand Navy when it was still a monarchy, or is the nation that is spoken about by corpse of the Jaw Pirate we see in the pllar.
  1. Golden Apples have healing properties, but are in a limited amount
    I) Linked to Enzinor’s reseach?
    II) Linked to the Order of Aesir? - Possibly responsible for the Eden Empire’s disappearance?

so yeah pretty cool lore stuff :+1:

cant wait for both of these to combine together to where the so called friend causes a rebellion in the empire LOL