Clearing some stuff up about the post I made a few days ago

Hi.

So I made a joke post a few days ago on an artist appreciation thread that was worded extremely poorly. It spiraled out of control pretty quickly and ultimately it seems to have caused me to get suspended for 3ish days.

I’m not going to stall around much so I’m just going to cut straight to the point and say I’m really sorry for what I said. The reason behind the post was entirely meant to be satire but I take full responsibility for it and I can see how that kind of post can easily be misinterpreted.

I noticed on another thread(s) that there was some things or facts spreading around that weren’t correct, and I just wanted to point some of this stuff out to stop the spread of misinformation (I still take responsibility for what I did but these comments kinda bugged me)

I said the initial statement, but then people started posting it on other topics (notably epic forums quotables, not going to show an example, you can just look for yourself)

Absolutely not. I don’t condone or accept any necrophiliac behaviour. The point of the message was supposed to imply that I was going to keep beating her up even after she was dead (admittedly this also is a pretty edgelord thing to come up), which was why I specified a build I had next to the joke, it’s my fault for making it so vague however and I can see how it probably had no effect on making the joke any better (not like that joke was any good to begin with.)

3 Likes

Chill its just joke

welcome back to hell, you cant escape

welcome back

I hope you

have a happy birthday!

1 Like

Welcome back dub. Sorry for the misinformation and taking the joke a bit too serious

I didn’t mean to ruin people’s fun. Sorry again and good to have you here

He retuns