Close the game

Close the game
effort 0.0 0 quality 0.0 0 reasonability 3.666666666666667 3

Temporarily close the game until he fixes all the MAJOR bugs, and then reopen it and release a patch later for the smaller ones, because more are definitely gonna be discovered.

I know he’s prob not gonna see this but still

3 Likes

I already lost a ton of rare items, please vetex dont subject more people for a broken update. :(

4 Likes

rare opticalcord w take

1 Like

Vetex we cant let more people lose their sunken swords I already lost mine

he needs to replace every single tester i lost my sunken staff by unequiping it and it deleting itself from my inventory revert the data before the update for everyone

1 Like

say good by to any weapons you have bc sunken swords / staffs gone silent blades / kai sabers gone siren bow? gone muskets poison daggers GONE I pray there is a fix for this

data restore needs to happen no amount of perma luck 2 will ever save the hours spend grind those weapons for a majority of people and they know it reset character
data back to before the update

1 Like

nah bro someone’s still gonna say “I’m not affected by it leave it like it is”

there’s no sunken caught stat even to help with some kind of automatic restore

nah but people could have traded them

ye that too i was tryna think of some pity chance luck compensation idk though

can anyone predict if this’ll affect people who haven’t gone online yet since the new update, cuz i was planning on waiting till i could explore the nimbus with my friend.

someone else said it doesn’t

no more suggestor

what

i found a bug where if you travel from nimbus to bronze sea by boat, if you rejoin in bronze sea after returning from nimbus you get stuck in the sky. there should be an innkeeper where you can set spawn im tired of getting glitched traveling to farm dark sea in the bronze sea

I’m not affected by it leave it like it is
i’m so sorry i had to be that person

Damn what happened I couldn’t play nimbus update

a lot of bugs, most specifically one that wiped any weapons higher than max level (many items including sunkens gone because of that one, probably ticked off the community the most)

Vetex should just create backups of our inventories or backup version of the game before new update comes out in my opinion

1 Like