Closed for now

also do realize calling my only stuff that has any value worth nothing kinda hurts yknow?

Yeah I can see that hurting for some traders
Have a ton of items they prob worked hard for just to say it’s worthless
I only get seasonals just for collection and I overpay for it
Well not overpay to much

There is an active trader that still lurks
Nuclear and mrnormalbox
Not to sure if drama still lurks, you can get information from them if you want. Not to sure if they’ll say seasonals are worth a minotaur helmet but Nuclear will say that totally.

Just remember we all have opinions

aight

would you trade like 3-4 seasonals for a clean oath? or 1 clean exiled armor for 1 seasonal each?

wowowow

all i meant was that i like seasonals with color variants much more than stuff like pumpkin fedoras. halloween seasonals without variants just stack and you end up with easily 10 of them with no purpose, while its very hard to get every color for things like the mini cauldron. they are strictly used for vanity after all.

if you dont care much about your pumpkin, trade it i guess

A strong oath would be a definite overpay for a single halloween seasonal
A single halloween is roughly the value of a clean mino chest like Flare said. But even with that being the case youre better off just keeping them till their value increases since there are better ways of obtaining boss drops through trading and in the future those halloweens might become really valuable

1 Like

The discord server knows nothing about values, you should’ve taken it

1 Like

yeah thats an overreaction, he just doesn’t want those drops

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.