Closed topic

tso and octo equally bad infamy doesn’t matter no kizzy

lmao only if it isnt eu

Welcome to the forum!

I recognize you, I had just fought you a couple hours ago! I tried following you into another lobby like requested, but you had your follow off, and the friend request went stale

But anyway, I make crappy gifts for new forumers for fun, I can crop you an image of your choice

…what will it be?

WELCOME BACK @BABA!!!

1 Like

Wait arent yall that guild with ghostinthebox? Fake ass random new gen type box ngl

2 Likes

bro losing to tso goddamn
also omega winning

@Z_Oryion Your reaction?

no… box left octagram and is a admiral of our guild and hes just the leader of the in game alt guild… ghostintheblock, his old discord username was BoxInTheGhost smth like that and he changed his disco to Box… if you join a server and our guild is in it and you dont like the discription… blame it on box :expressionless:

idk

hi fat obese overweight 20000kg weighing elephant new gen ngl
box what were u thinking when writing that sentence :sob:

back on topic, barely anyone is gonna want to help you. Most big guilds and good pvpers dont play anymore but gl anyways

thx and ik.

my disco is Karmariatei 5317, if u gna help us with the war when it happens, more likely the war will happen once they see one of our ingame members,

as someone who doesn’t fit into this category i still stand by nuclear’s statement that nobody really cares

1 Like

Emo rock is something for sure.

nothing

1 Like

nah I hate octagram too, ghostinthebox is a weird mfer

1 Like

still tho, too me, ghost is a weird and good admiral to me…

since hes the only admiral, he wud be the fleet admiral technichally, tho our vice admiral is on equal level with him but he chose not be an admiral…

2 Likes