Closed topic

Did you just closed the game and still hearing it?
Sometimes you close the roblox window and it plays in the background instead :skull:

Omega lag

It kinda looks like something we would see in blox fruits

lolz

Feels like it has a bit too much going on in my opinion. What is the insignia attempting to convey?

once again who tf is octagram

ofc

I’d like the crown more if it would match with the solid colours

google is spellchecking the Canadian way of saying colorz, , i can’t say it, its to horrifying ;(

Randoms who think theyre gonna destroy in ao lmfaoo

It’s been in existence for quite a while, good that it’s been added to the official rules so users can see it more easily.

Though I do think if such a rule is really wanting to be enforced, the system should auto ban or not allow new users to join if they have the same IP as another user.

1 Like

Might cause problems for people on the forums with family/siblings that might like WoM, or schoolmates too

1 Like

That is true. I feel like besides the IP though, the only way we have of telling it is to scour around on discord servers where they’re present for information or to just ask them, both of which are pretty ineffective. I too think the alt rule is slightly strange but i’ll follow it nonetheless

1 Like

And Grammarly also :moyai:

you lost to these guys

You lost to these guys.

jesus christ even my aim is better than that :skull:

Theres 3 of them and 6 the shit order members

That guild is ass, bros fr cannot stop playing and they’re still hot garbage

they mostly gank or hunt new guilds and raid guilds by having more members to fill up the server.